Motivation

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Swipe IT - Swipe My Finger Pro


instagramlive | Swipe IT - Swipe My Finger Pro | ios Latest Application Game




Swipe IT - Swipe My Finger Pro Description:

Great Simon Swipe memory game

You need to return after the line .
On the start its very easy but when you continue its getting very hard.

Try to pass all the Levels




Swipe IT - Swipe My Finger Pro AppIcon:

Swipe IT - Swipe My Finger ProSwipe IT - Swipe My Finger Pro


Supported iOS devices

Device Supported: iPhone5,iPhone5s,iPadThirdGen4G,iPadFourthGen,iPadFourthGen4G,iPadMini,iPhone4,iPodTouchFifthGen,iPad2Wifi,iPhone5c,iPhone6Plus,iPad23G,iPadMini4G,iPhone4S,iPadThirdGen,iPhone6,


Swipe IT - Swipe My Finger Pro ScreenShots:

instagramlive | Swipe IT - Swipe My Finger Pro - Screenshotinstagramlive | Swipe IT - Swipe My Finger Pro - Screenshotinstagramlive | Swipe IT - Swipe My Finger Pro - Screenshotinstagramlive | Swipe IT - Swipe My Finger Pro - Screenshotinstagramlive | Swipe IT - Swipe My Finger Pro - Screenshot


Category Games,Family,Arcade,


Company Name Roy Muniz


Click to Download this App for ios

Analysis: Iran deal's missing details spell trouble - USA TODAY
via http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/02/iran-deal-good-or-bad/70856786/

Read more

Swipe IT - Swipe My Finger Pro-Scan qrcode to download

No comments:

Post a Comment