Motivation

Friday, March 20, 2015

ricord@me


instagramlive | ricord@me | ios Latest Application Game




ricord@me Description:

ricord@me is a 'Reminder App' that helps you keeping track of all your reminders, allowing you to associate them to a specific Location (Geofence), add a Voice Recording and an Image, to facilitate remembering all the important stuff in your everyday life.




ricord@me AppIcon:

ricord@mericord@me


Supported iOS devices

Device Supported: iPadFourthGen4G,iPadThirdGen,iPad2Wifi,iPhone6,iPhone5s,iPadFourthGen,iPad23G,iPhone6Plus,iPhone5c,iPadMini,iPadMini4G,iPadThirdGen4G,iPodTouchFifthGen,iPhone4S,iPhone5,


ricord@me ScreenShots:

instagramlive | ricord@me - Screenshotinstagramlive | ricord@me - Screenshotinstagramlive | ricord@me - Screenshotinstagramlive | ricord@me - Screenshotinstagramlive | ricord@me - Screenshotinstagramlive | ricord@me - Screenshot


Category Utilities,Navigation,


Company Name xis int. ag


Click to Download this App for ios

Arkansas 56, Wofford 53 - WSBT-TV
via http://www.wsbt.com/sports/arkansas-56-wofford-53/31909432

Read more

ricord@me-Scan qrcode to download

No comments:

Post a Comment